Phi Theta Kappa's 2018-2019 Fall Scholarship Application is slated to open on September 15th and will close on November 15th. To determine eligibility for any of the programs on the application, you must first take the Eligibility Quiz in the application portal when the application is live beginning September 15, 2018.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled through at least December 2018 in a minimum of 6 semester (9 quarter) hours of ASSOCIATE degree college-level coursework.
- Must have at least 36 college-level semester credit hours completed between Fall 2013 and December 31, 2018.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher at the time of application AND must maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher through the end of the fall semester. **If applying for Oberndorf Lifeline to Completion Scholarship, minimum GPA is 3.0 for this program ONLY.**
More details on each scholarship program administered on this Fall Application are available under the respective scholarship web pages:
- Bachelor's Degree Scholarships **Each program listed at this link has specific eligibility criteria, and each should be reviewed carefully after clicking on the scholarship program name.**
- Oberndorf Lifeline to Completion Scholarship
Students who have already graduated with their associate degree or have transferred to the four-year college ARE NOT eligible for this scholarship application. These students should check out the transfer scholarships offered by the four-year colleges and universities in CollegeFish.org.