Are Students Who Plan to Transfer to a Four-Year Institution Without Receiving an Associate Degree Eligible?

Anne McLeod -

While Phi Theta Kappa encourages students to obtain an associate degree before transferring, this is not a requirement for membership eligibility. A student would be eligible if he or she has completed at least 12 hours of course work that could be applied to earning an associate degree where the student is currently enrolled and has met the chapter's required grade point average.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.