You'll only get one opportunity to show the judges who you really are, what you've accomplished in the past, and what you're capable of. Don't waste it. Here are 8 ways to make you scholarship app stand out among the rest:
- Provide details when explaining your involvement.
- Use numbers.
- Do research, and include examples.
- Do not answer N/A or leave fields blank.
- Essay calls for 500 words? Make the most of your words, and get as close to the max as possible.
- Do not fudge facts.
- Avoid writing a sob story.
- Remember, judges are human beings too.