My invitation has expired. What can I do?

Chasity Harmon -

Once the invitation has expired, you must contact the local PTK chapter advisor to see if you are still eligible for membership. If you are still eligible, your advisor can give you a new passcode to join.

If you are unsure whom to contact, you can locate the Phi Theta Kappa advisor on your campus by using the Advisor Search.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.